Home Builders Association of Central Missouri Scholarship Program
- Scholarship Award – (2) Two Scholarships $1000.00 each awarded in May to two students who will be attending a two (2) or four (4) year college majoring in a construction related field the following Fall Semester – based on the following criteria:
- Employees or Family of Businesses related to the Building Industry and/or Students interested in fields of study related to the industry will get scholarship preference.
- Some basis of need
- Must meet close to one or more of the following:
- Academic Average – meet academic standards
- School Attendance – 90% attendance rate
- Participation in Extracurricular Activities – i.e. student organizations, jobs, community involvement
- Preference will be given to construction related field – i.e. Construction Management, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Excavating and other specific trades/and/or majors
These scholarships will be presented at the May HBA of Central MO monthly meeting by the President of the association. This is a one-time, non repeating scholarship award.